St. Kathryn Cellars stands at the gateway to Colorado’s Fruit & Wine Country
Since 1999, St. Kathryn’s has produced award winning wines made from an amazing array of produce such as pomegranates, cranberries, peaches, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, rhubarb and lavender. Wines made from traditional wine grapes, blends of fruit and grape wines, and a port round out the line up.
We hope you enjoy exploring our family of 16 unique and delicious wines. Our tasting room is located in Palisade, Colorado – a region named in the Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in the U.S. – 2012 Travelers’ Choice Awards, by the world’s largest travel site TripAdvisor.com.
Rocky Mountain PBS Community Cinema & Wine Tasting (Grand Junction, CO) – Feb 19
KAFM Art Auction (Grand Junction, CO) Feb 21
Wine Tasting on the Rio Grande Scenic Railroad (Alamosa, CO) – March 22
Edesia (Palisade, CO) – March 30
Check back for more events around Colorado where we’ll be pouring wines – come party. St. Kathryn Cellars and Talon Winery are open daily 10am – 5pm in Palisade Colorado.
Download a PDF file.
- Explore Colorado: Fox 31 Denver Jennifer Broome pedals through Palisade
- High praise for Colorado Wines from The Wine Curmudgeon! Inside look at Governor’s Cup Competition
- TripAdvisor names Palisade in Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in U.S. in Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012
- Talon Wine Brands Wins 2nd Highest Number of Medals at International Competition
St Kathryn Cellars won in this major competition of 2,505 entries, including wines from across the U.S. and 16 different countries.
- 2 SILVERS: St. Kathryn Cellars Blueberry Bliss and Strawberry Rhubarb
- 5 BRONZE: St. Kathryn Cellars Cherry, Golden Pear, Peach Passion, Pomegranate, Sweet Scarlet